Renson Waves dMEV unit with Humidity, VOC sensor demand-controlled fan
DECENTRALISED DEMAND CONTROLLED MECHANICAL EXTRACTION
Unlike existing bathroom or toilet ventilation systems (which must be turned on and off with a switch),
Waves is fully automated, adapting the ventilation level to the humidity levels and odors, which it detects 24/7. Waves is the perfect solution for those who think of renovating their bathroom, installing an additional toilet, or fitting a new kitchen and who always want superior indoor air quality in these rooms.
In addition to the version with the humidity and VOC sensors, Waves is also available in a model that includes a CO2 sensor. This sensor detects the level of CO2 in the indoor air.
If the CO2 level rises above the safe threshold in the adjacent rooms, Waves will increase the ventilation level in the bathroom, toilet, and/or kitchen so the indoor air quality can return to normal.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Ideal for installation in all wet rooms
• Laundry room
Thanks to the CO2 sensor, the CO2 level of adjacent rooms can also be detected. Providing a natural supply in the dry areas (bedrooms, office, living room, etc.) will therefore also improve air quality in the entire home.
You can create a system by combining several Waves in one home. The different Waves can all be operated with the same app.
Demand controlled ventilation
– Guarantee of good air quality with heat saving, ventilates only when necessary.
– Integrated sensors continuously measure the indoor air quality in the extracted airflow.
– Extraction flow rate control based on the measured indoor air quality.
– Powerful yet quiet thanks to the specific design with a clamped motor.
– Wide range of mounting possibilities thanks to IP44 classification and high-pressure build-up
• Wall and ceiling mounting possible.
• Allowed in wet areas as from zone 2.
• Pressure build-up, so it can bridge several meters of ductwork.
• Suitable for ducts of 100 & 125 mm thanks to the foam ring.
– Step by step assistance with the app
• Automatic calibration based on pressure measurement, so that the required flow rate is effectively delivered.
• Choice of room with a possible fine adjustment of the flow rate.
|Maximum Airflow Rate (l/s)||21|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (m3/h)||75|
More from this brand
- Design roof exhaust for tiled roofs Brick red€137.06 €111.43Out of stock
- Universal roof tile Terracotta RAL8004€101.51 €82.53Out of stock
- Flex XL design roof exhaust 180/200mm Black€275.16 €223.71Out of stock
- Healthbox Gyproc 0125 SET Set€23.51 €19.11Out of stock
- Healthbox 3.0 i-MEV set€1,874.18 €1,523.72Out of stock
- All Weather black 160mm roof cowl.€242.89 €197.47Out of stock
- XD75 ARTIST Cover plate grill 170x170, 125€24.26 €19.72Out of stock