Renson Waves dMEV Unit With Humidity, VOC sensor demand Controlled Fan
DECENTRALISED DEMAND CONTROLLED MECHANICAL EXTRACTION
Unlike existing bathroom or toilet ventilation systems (which must be turned on and off with a switch),
Waves is fully automated, adapting the ventilation level to the humidity levels and odors, which it detects 24/7. Waves is the perfect solution for those who think of renovating their bathroom, installing an additional toilet, or fitting a new kitchen and who always want superior indoor air quality in these rooms.
In addition to the version with the humidity and VOC sensors, Waves is also available in a model that includes a CO2 sensor. This sensor detects the level of CO2 in the indoor air.
If the CO2 level rises above the safe threshold in the adjacent rooms, Waves will increase the ventilation level in the bathroom, toilet, and/or kitchen so the indoor air quality can return to normal.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Ideal for installation in all wet rooms
• Laundry room
Thanks to the CO2 sensor, the CO2 level of adjacent rooms can also be detected. Providing a natural supply in the dry areas (bedrooms, office, living room, etc.) will therefore also improve air quality in the entire home.
You can create a system by combining several Waves in one home. The different Waves can all be operated with the same app.
Demand controlled ventilation
– Guarantee of good air quality with heat saving, ventilates only when necessary.
– Integrated sensors continuously measure the indoor air quality in the extracted airflow.
– Extraction flow rate control based on the measured indoor air quality.
– Powerful yet quiet thanks to the specific design with a clamped motor.
– Wide range of mounting possibilities thanks to IP44 classification and high-pressure build-up
• Wall and ceiling mounting possible.
• Allowed in wet areas as from zone 2.
• Pressure build-up, so it can bridge several meters of ductwork.
• Suitable for ducts of 100 & 125 mm thanks to the foam ring.
– Step by step assistance with the app
• Automatic calibration based on pressure measurement, so that the required flow rate is effectively delivered.
• Choice of room with a possible fine adjustment of the flow rate.
|Maximum Airflow Rate (l/s)||21|
|Maximum Airflow Rate (m3/h)||75|
More from this brand
- Renson Waves dMEV Unit With Humidity, VOC and CO2 Sensor Demand Controlled Fan€333.63 €271.24Out of stock
- Design Slate Roof Exhaust for Tiled Roofs Brick Red€131.62 €107.01Out of stock
- EPDM collar€18.51 €15.05Out of stock
- Renson ED 380 T4 PH Endura Delta 380m3/h - Heat Recovery Unit€3,432.36 €2,790.54Out of stock
- Universal Vent Tiles for Slate Roof - Black€97.49 €79.26Out of stock
- Flex Design Roof Exhaust 150/160mm Black€149.31 €121.39Out of stock
- Cube i-MEV Set€917.75 €746.14Out of stock
- Renson Endura Delta 450m3/h - Heat Recovery System€3,570.68 €2,902.99Out of stock